The holidays are fast approaching! Although, I love receiving clothes and jewelry from my generous family and friends, sometimes it's nice to be surprised with something I wouldn't buy for myself.
Here's our nerdy holiday gift guide for that blogger/food-and-fashion-obsessed friend in your life. With these gifts, sizing doesn't matter. It's one size fits all!
(1) ONA's the Palma camera bag to make all her dreams come true ($319)
(2) Photojojo's Bamboo solar iphone and ipad charger for the instagram obsessed ($35)
(3) Drake General Store's Toronto Brunch Map for the brunch lover ($12)
(4) Smitten Kitchen's cookbook and Oh Joy's Blogging handbook for blogger appreciation ($21.95)
(5) Anthropologie's vintage-inspired measuring spoons and cups for hosting dinner parties ($18+)
(6) Diptyque's Holiday candle set ($62.56)
(7) Etsy's Personalized Journals for jotting down daily inspirations [jonmerrymanstore shown here, but there's tons to choose from!] ($25)
(8) Kate Spade's Monogrammed Stationary paper for sending personal notes ($26)
(9) City and coffee lovers will rejoice over the Indie Coffee Passport ($25)
(10) Modcloth's peas in a pod salt and pepper shaker for food lovers and shakers ($21.99)
(11) The Bay's classic multi-striped mug for braving Canadian winters ($7)
Rose and I will happily accept any of the above!
Readers, any other suggestions?