Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Canadian Landscape

When I wore this shirt home for Diwali dinner, my mom said it looked like a Canada calendar. Only if I had dates on my pants I could've had a Halloween costume! I took these pictures on my parents deck, I thought the wood would go with my Canada theme (Canada is a big exporter of lumber, get it?...)

Also, does this outfit look familiar to you guys? Its taken from my outfit inspiration collage in this post. I finally bought these boots from Roots during their annual sale last weekend! I didn't get the other ones I had posted about, but I got a different pair which I will reveal in an outfit post soon enough - I know, I can't wait either.

cardigan: Zara // shirt: FCUK (on sale!) // jeans: levi's // boots: Roots // glasses: DKNY

Captain Calendar!


Hey You, Get the Look!




6 comments:

  1. Your boots are absolutely FABULOUS darling! I can't wait to see your new pair! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts! I'm so excited to be your newest follower so I can stay up to date on all of your future posts! I just started a blog and would be so happy if you stop by, check it out, and follow along if you like what you see :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that sweater! and those boots :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment sweet :)
    i really like your outfit , simple but really cute !!

    brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could stare for ages, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't get over how your brother built that deck....what a champion.

    i love that green on you.

    ReplyDelete