Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wool and Leather

I found this 100% wool blazer back in the day when Bridge+Bardot used to be just a vintage pop-up sale from my friend Gurjeet's studio. When I first put it on, I couldn't believe the fit - I always thought that most vintage items ran tiny, since, you know, people were small back then. Well, this previous owner must have been a giant in her day (or maybe it's a dude's blazer?).


I'm wearing it with one of my favourite vintage finds from Timeless Apparel. I couldn't pass up this leather Danier skirt with side detailing even though it fit a little snug (the tag says size 12 though so it proves my little people point).

regretting leaving these paisley silk pants by Sandro
gotta add some serious change room poses!

Blazer: vintage, Bridge+Bardot // Shirt: Club Monaco (similar: here) // Skirt: vintage, Timeless Apparel // Bracelets: Trip to Singapore and Indonesia // Boots: TopShop (similar: here)

13 comments:

  1. Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, we're following you now via bloglovin'
      goodluck on your blog!

      Delete
  2. Even if it was a dude's blazer, you're rocking it like a super sassy lady. Love.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look, you look so pretty!
    Please give me your point in that pic, i need it to win a scholarship so please click here

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381201738620990&set=pb.120310284710138.-2207520000.1350473849&type=1&theater

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a giant, but a well dressed and semi-gentle one.

    sami thinks you should have purchased the paisley silk pants as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sami can buy them for me as an early Diwali present :) I accept.

      Delete
  5. i love your photos
    nice outfit !!

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/2012/10/moda-lisboa-backstage.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Kat (my co-blogger) took the pictures - she's awesome.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Irene!

      I hardly wear make-up but your post makes me want to go out and buy some! you look great!

      We're following you now via blogger :)

      Delete
  7. Love the blazer and leather skirt. Both vintage styles that I think will continue to feel fresh for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jentine!

      We've been following you for a while and love your inspiration on buying and wearing vintage finds!

      Delete