Friday, October 19, 2012

Week in Review

Looking through pictures from the last few weeks and I'm noticing a trend - I LOVE to eat!
 
clockwise from top left:
  • ginger scallion noodles at Momofuku
  • cinnamon buns my lovely friends made
  • ginormous shrimp with tropical flowers as an appetizer at a wedding in Montreal
  • chilled spicy noodles at Momofuku
  • the outfit I wore to the launch party of a new beauty salon, Sparks, in Liberty Village
  • tasty cupcakes at the Sparks launch party shared with my fellow sugar obsessed and desert instigator friend
  • deliciously savory pork buns at Momofuku.

8 comments:

  1. MMM NOODLES!

    Following you via GFC and Bloglovin :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cinnamon buns look so yummy!! Love momofuku!!! You def have to try Ko next door!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Ko! is it in Shangri-La as well?

      We'd love to follow you! follow us on google and bloglovin as well!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    I’ve done a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to be updated about the last post on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! We'd be pleased to follow you, follow us on google and bloglovin' as well!

      Delete
  4. I love this post.Will you let me know when you publish new one? I can't wait to see it. :)


    maybe we can follow each other?
    let me know,I always follow back :)

    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow us via google and bloglovin and you can see when new posts come out (we try for daily)! We'll follow you back!

      Delete