Thursday, October 18, 2012

Texture remix

There's no denying it, Fall is here to stay. I layered on my faux fur vest for warmth. Faux fur, faux sure. I consistently find myself purchasing Joe Fresh items even though I find that the fit is a little large for me. The silk blouse in a wine colour is a solid investment that looks great tucked underneath a suit or hanging undone for a dinner with your favourite ladies (in this case, a real classy lady, Rose).

H&M leather look leggings (Similar: here (on sale)) // Joe Fresh Silk Blouse // Urban Outfitters faux fur vest (Similar: here) // Urban Outfitters flats (Similar: here (on sale))
I have been drooling over J Brand's skinny leather jeans forever, but at a price tag of $1000, one can only dream. I picked up my H&M pleather leggings last year at $35 and love them! I wear them day in and day out, throw them in the washer and am pleased as punch with them.

What do you think? Do you think these J Brand's are worth its hefty price tag?

Photo via Shopbop 




Obsessing over the Sandro line
We made a friend along the way... how cute are her leggings? 


8 comments:

  1. This post remind me that I need a fur vest soon. Yours look great!!!!

    http://www.mysmallwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing your outfit post with your new fur vest ;)

      Thanks for sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Karolina! We're sending love back from Toronto.

      Delete
  3. super nice fall outfit! love the texture mix here xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anthea! We'd love to follow you!

      Delete