Thursday, August 2, 2012

Un cinquante s'il vous plaît


We're headed to la bella provence tomorrow!! The land of poutine, dance parties and park drinking.

The Osheaga lineup is fantastic this year... I'm most excited for Justice and Florence and the Machine.
Since the weather calls for 35-40 degree weather, I've put together what my go-to festival outfit will look like for the weekend. I like to keep things simple... a bustier, tank and cut-off shorts to ensure all limbs are available for dance parties. Since the park has gravel, I am wearing my Chucks, as opposed to open-toe sandals. 

I don't have an Alexander Wang Rocco mini duffle bag... but a girl can dream can't she? Perfect for storing a reusable water bottle, sunscreen, my sunnies and a blanket!



Osheaga 2012



Disney racerback tank / Miss Selfridge bandeau top / Denim shorts / Red trainer / Alexander Wang handbag / Karen Walker round sunglasses


Are any of you coming to Osheaga this year? Tell us about your other music adventures this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment