Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Burger's Priest

I know I'm late to the party, but burgers as delicious as these deserve their own post!


We went to the Queen E location of Burger's Priest on the way back from the beach and it was super packed. Luckily they have the burger game down to a science (a religion even) and were serving up burgers quick, right before you had a chance to feel claustrophobic in their tiny store front.


I got the "Priest Burger" which is a cheeseburger topped with the veggie option - a portobello mushroom stuffed with cheese then breaded and fried. It was delicious and the beef was insanely fresh, but lactose intolerant people should think twice before eating this one, even my stomach hurt after consuming all this melted cheddar cheese. 


The burgers look small but it's definitely deceiving, they'll fill you up for hours on end. I hope they open up shop in the west end!

No comments:

Post a Comment