Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Solstice



I had to work late yesterday but still wanted to be outside to celebrate summer solstice. After ripping off my dress pants and throwing up my hair as soon as I walked through the door, I threw on a printed jumpsuit. Dressing in one printed item of clothing is a pretty mindless way to make an outfit - just add some simple accessories - a necklace and some rings in my case - and you're done!

I didn't do anything special to celebrate - just grabbed some take-out sushi from Sushi 930 on King and then made my way to Trinity Bellwoods park to watch some Brazilian Dance Fighters perform until the sun went down.The Brazilian group kinda made me want to get myself a drum, or maybe just travel to Brazil.



This is my fierce blogger pose



The jumpsuit is from zara, wedges are from Nine West, sunglasses are Kenneth Cole, necklaces are Forever21 and FCUK (here), and rings are House of Harlow (here).

1 comment: